The best Preschool and Kindergarten is here!
Registration for the 2017-2018 school year starts online February 13, 2017 at 7 a.m. for current families and TVLC church members. Registration continues online for the general public on February 20, 2017 at 7 a.m. Call the office at 749-1738 with any questions or to schedule a tour.
**Registration is currently open for the 2016-2017 school year. Call the office for more information.
You'll find so many reasons to choose us as the preschool or kindergarten for your child! Here's why you'll be glad you registered with us.
- We are licensed by the State of Arizona.
- We welcome students and families from all social, economic and religious backgrounds.
- Our small class sizes enable teachers to know all of their students well and provide personalized instruction.
- Two teachers in every class ensure that each child gets individualized attention.
- Our teachers are experienced, dedicated, caring, highly qualified and committed.
- We offer Enrichment Programs in the morning (Dolphins) and afternoon (Monkeys) Monday-Friday.
- Our strong parent community supports all of our children, their families and our school.
- Parents and families are encouraged to be part of our school community by coming to events such as Teddy Bear Picnic, Fall Festival, Christmas Chapel Performances, Moments with Mom, Dad's Brunch, Spring Carnival and more!
- We are a ministry of Tanque Verde Lutheran Church.
- Our approach focuses on educating the whole child -- socially, physically, intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually. Our approach inspires each child to achieve his or her full potential.
- Weekly chapel experiences and community service projects help teach children to be upstanding individuals.
- We have been an active part of the Tucson community, educating students since 1979, with second and third generation students attending.
- One of the most valuable gifts a parent can give a child is an excellent education. At TVLC Preschool & Kindergarten our children receive just that — an excellent education.